Looking for the perfect home cover package for you?
We are renowned for our fantastic low cost home cover packages which offer 12 months of full cover on Gledhill parts and labour and if you think you have found a cheaper option, contact us and we may be able to price match for you.Look at our Pulsacoil cover packages today
Reliable Service, Care and Maintenance for Your Home
How can we help?
Home Emergency Cover
Our Complete Care home emergency cover package is specifically designed to cover all your apartment’s electrics and plumbing, from a leaking tap to a failed panel heater.
Simple, cost effective annual home maintenance and repair packages from the only official and approved Gledhill repair specialist. Full appliance cover from as little as £7.92 per month.
Safety and Servicing
To help your Gledhill appliance run more efficiently, safely and reliably, we have a wide range of system checks directly from the manufacturer.
Our Complete Care home emergency cover package is designed to cover your electrics and plumbing… not just your boiler. Homeowners can benefit from only one point of contact for any repairs within their property – removing the stress and worry of finding a reputable local plumber or electrician and preventing unplanned repair bills throughout the year.Find Out More
Key Features of our Service
Our home emergency cover and home maintenance service
- Full expert inspection of your appliance and diagnosis direct from Gledhill Response.
- Expert knowledge of our own product helps ensure safe, reliable operation and peace of mind for you and your family.
- Our specialist engineers trained and directly employed by Gledhill help ensure a quick diagnosis of issues – minimising the inconvenience of a breakdown and the need for repeat visits.
- Your calls will never be directed to a remote call centre but will be answered directly by Gledhill experts working from our head office in Blackpool.
- Our exclusive focus on Gledhill products means that our engineers can carry 99% of any parts that may be required on their vans – reducing the need for return visits and avoiding unnecessary delays.
- We never look to save money by using cheap substitutes and will only ever fit the latest specification genuine manufacturer approved parts.
- Savings we make from the preferential prices given by our sister companies Gledhill Building Products and Gledhill Spares help minimise our overheads and keep the prices we charge low.