Call Us 0800 3800 129

Renew Existing Home Cover

If you already hold a Gledhill Breakdown Agreement annual cover package and would like to continue with your peace of mind cover for the next 12 month period, you have two ways of renewing…

  1. Simply call us on our freephone telephone to make an instant credit or debit card payment OR to arrange to set up a monthly direct debit payment.
  2. Send a cheque by post to our Head Office address (-a freepost envelope is provided with our renewal reminder letter forwarded to all customers a few weeks before contract expiry).

If you call us your cover package will be switched to our new payment systems, which will enable automatic renewals, and give you access to our new billing portal.